Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dad's Birthday



Happy birthday to my wonderful dad! He has taught me much over the years. Lots of the things I have learned from him come from the mistakes I've made and the lessons he's pointed out.

Here's a list of random tidbits about Dad:

1. He's quick with advice and knowledgeable about life.

2. He can help ease the pains a broken heart suffers.

3. He makes the most delicious chocolate cake I've ever had.

4. He grills a tenderloin steak better than any steak house I've attended.

5. Dad can do an amazing "Whoo-pa!" on the trampoline.

6. Dad has a fear of lightning.

7. He loves being the caretaker of his yard.

8. When he genuinely laughs at something, his whole face lights up and his eyes actually glow.

9. Dad prefers dark chocolate.

10. Dad will never go to Disneyland/world again.

This is the man who loves me unconditionally and who is unconditionally loved by me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!

No comments: