Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Birthday Girl



Happy birthday to my dear older sister. I think it's weird that I am old enough to have a sister that is twenty five years old! She's a fabulous person and although we had our arguments growing up, we get along quite swell now. On this day, I would like to share with her some of the memories I have of her past birthdays.

1. Kim had the chicken pox on her birthday one year. It was so sad. It didn't matter what present she opened next because she still felt miserable.

2. Once Kim opened all of her birthday presents, my birthday list was complete. I always wanted whatever she got and since my birthday was a little over a month later, I never had to wait long to mimic her little girl desires. (ex. She asked for Moon Shoes one year so I did, too. She asked for Whoppers on just about every birthday and even though I didn't like them that much, I asked for them too because she did.)

3. She got to celebrate her birthday alone last year since Chris was worried about which end to stick over the toilet. And because a good number of us had been flattened with a case of salmonella she didn't have anyone else to celebrate with.

And that's all I got. Thanks, Kim for being so great! I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIM!

No comments: