Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The New Do

For my birthday, Baker gave me a gift certificate to visit her hairstylist (a hint maybe?) I've been getting my hair cut at dollar places and I haven't been pleased. So today I decided to put my certificate to work and get some work done by a professional in a real salon. This is the first hair cut I've liked since I decided to go short, and I've had three or four.


Now if you'll excuse me, me and my sexy new self are going to dinner and mini-golf with a stranger.

11 comments:

george & clarine review said...

I like that "do." gwh

Scott, Kasie, Payton and Emmett said...

Way cute hair Jalayne!!! LOVE IT!

J. said...

I'm LOVING it!! SO cute! :)

Hatch Family said...

So flippin cute! LOVE IT! Can;'t wait to see you Thursday!

Shurtliff Family said...

Sexy is right Laners! Wow, wow! Love it! It is not at all your mom's do, but for a second there when I saw you from the back it looked like your mom. Give that lovely lady a squeeze for me!

Shurtliff Family said...

P.s. It was more than needed and appreciated to chat with you the other day! If you didn't already know it-- you should. You are the BEST!!! Love you!

Ben and Camille said...

i.LOVE.it.

Kim said...

That is amazing!!!! Love it. I am in dire need of new hair, so maybe I should take inspiration and visit someone about it.

Amy R said...

How was dinner and miniature golf with the stranger? I am very curious. gwh

Colette said...

I am sorry you have had such bad luck with your short hair - but I am glad that you like it now.

Beckie said...

Didn't even know you'd made the plunge to Short Hairdom. It looks awesome!

Didn't even know you were still alive! Glad you've updated your blog. :)