Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mahmeeseetuh



Mamacita,

Just wanted to give you a shout out and thank you for all you've done. I want you to know how grateful I am that you were born 23 years ago :) and how grateful I am that of all the babies in the nursery Grandma and Grandpa picked you. Without you I'd probably still be on earth somewhere with some family but I would look different, I would be different, and my family would be different...and I'm glad that's not the way it is. So thanks Mom for choosing Dad and having me and being amazing. Your example has led the way for me through the years. I appreciate your enthusiasm for life. I just want to highlight one particular thing today in your honor: she plans her work and works her plan. She accomplishes the things she sets her mind to and always follows through with what she says she's gonna do. What a wonderful lady.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!

2 comments:

Callie said...

Thank you Jalayne! I'm so happy to be your mammacita!

Colette said...

I am also a very big fan of your "mamacita"!