Thursday, December 2, 2010

Merry Christmas Wreath

Yesterday I started decorating my apartment for Christmas. I decided that I needed a little more greenery so I headed off to Hobby Lobby. I also decided to look for a wreath. Lucky me, Hobby Lobby was having a nice sale on all of their Christmas decor. I found the greenery I wanted plus some berries. Looking at the wreaths though I decided they were too expensive. The cheapest one was $39.99 (original price) but actually 50% off. I couldn't decide if twenty bucks was worth it. I found the naked wreaths and thought "Hmmm, I could probably make my own and with everything on sale I could do it for cheaper." And what a success! My own creation for under fifteen dollars. Now that's a deal. And quite the accomplishment (for me, at least).



Merry Christmas Wreath

5 comments:

Chris said...

There's no such thing as "original price" at Hobby Lobby. The real price is the so-called "discounted" price. They double the cost and then give you 50% off to make it look like a good deal

Jalayne said...

Chris, I figured that was probably the case, but either way things were cheap. So I'll take it.

Callie said...

It looks fantastic! I'm very impressed!!!

diane said...

I'm proud of all things artsy fartsy like that.

Colette said...

I think that you did a great job! It made me think of George. Remember George?