Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged...

So thanks to Sandy Merrill I have been officially tagged for the first time. Woot... Eight things about me:

1. I absolutely refuse to dress up for any occasion-Halloween, costume parties (ugly sweater parties, 80s parties, etc.) I hate it. I won't do it. Don't ask. You'll just be wasting your breath.

2. I hate feet-touch mine all you want but do not put your feet (bare or socked) anywhere on or near me.

3. I am extremely claustrophobic-as soon as I can't move my arms or I feel like I have lost physical control of myself I start screaming "I can't breathe". If I don't regain control soon, I will start hyperventilating. There are even some movies that I have watched where I will have to remind myself that I am in a large room with plenty of air and that I can freely move my arms.

4. I love red onions. I love them and I have eaten a couple of rings raw before. I really like onions in general, but if you want to please me, red onions are the way to go. I love them in salads, eggs, stir fry, on sandwiches, etc. I really enjoy chopping the onions myself because then the scent stays on my fingers for a while. The only downside is waking up with onion breath the next morning.

5. I am 21 1/2 years old (22 in July!) and I sleep with a blanket every night. It has been camping (Island Park, Palisades, Grand Canyon, Tetons, anywhere I have been camping since eighth grade), it has been to Spain and New Zealand, it has been on cruise ships, it's been to Alaska and California, and I think you are getting the point. It will continue to go everywhere with me until all that is left are scraps of fabric. (Future Honey, be warned!)

6. I'm not ticklish. If I squirm when touched in the rib area, it is solely because I am uncomfortable and not because I am getting tickled. I have been told that I will not find a man for this very reason-"Guys like to tickle girls into their arms..."

7. I pee at least three times before I actually go to sleep each night. Nope, it's not because I am pregnant. It is because I have a completely ridiculous fear of wetting the bed. It doesn't matter how comfortable I am; if I even get the slightest pee sensation, it's one more trip to the bathroom for me.

8. I love wooting. Extremely exciting moments deserve the triple woot: woot, woot! woot, woot! woot, woot! (In order to perform the woot correctly, it must be done in a high, falsetto range) In exciting moments, one set of woots is enough: woot, woot! And in moments where I don't know quite what to say, just one single woot that kind of trails off: woot...

I really don't the rules for tagging people so I am just going to tag Colette and Heather and Julie.

7 comments:

Hatch Family said...

I love it! Woot! Justin loved that while you were here and he has said it a few times since you left :-)

Candalyn said...

I did it,you inspired me. candalyn.blogspot.com. Just don't expect truly amazing blogs until at least the semester is over, okay?

Heather said...

You tagged me? What does that mean. I especially liked the peeing the bed one. I'm actually the exact opposite. If, as I'm falling asleep and I feel the need to pee I just hope that my body can ignore it until its time to wake up cause I don't want to get out of bed.

Jalayne said...

Heather, I think you are just supposed to write eight things about yourself and then tag a few other people to do the same thing.

Darby said...

Okay first off, you totally dressed up when we lived together. I know you have it in you. Second, I didn't know you were such a claustrophobe (sp?). Third, onions are evil. 4th I love that quote about boys tickling girls into their arms. Sick! I don't want my husband to poke, tickle (unless it's a back tickle in church, that's acceptable), or just do annoying gestures that may get him socked in the stomach.

sandy said...

ok Jalayne next time you are in town i have to hear the woot. thanks for playing

The Holverson Family said...

I loved reading your tag. You are so funny! This is Ashley's (Justin's)sister(sister in law). I haven't read your blog in a while so I lurked my way in. Hope all is great!