Saturday, February 23, 2008

This is Me

The story behind the title: I am currently the only member of the Dan Hatch family that attends Utah State in Logan, UT. My freshman and sophomore years I enjoyed the company of Justin, Ashley (my sister-in-law), Kim, and Chris (my brother-in-law) before they all graduated and moved away. I flew solo for two years. Now that Clark has decided to follow in the footsteps of my parents and attend BYU, it looks as though I will continue to fly solo. I will finish school and graduate all by my lonesome; therefore, I am the Lone Loganer.

And now for some tidbits about me...
Favorite Breakfast: Chocolate Cake (without frosting)

Favorite Dinner: steak tenderloin

Favorite Fruit: pineapple

Favorite Vegetable: broccoli
Favorite Ice Cream: peanut butter 'n' chocolate from Baskin Robbins

Top Five Favorite Cold Cereals: (in a particular order)
1. Reese's Puffs
2. Cap'n Crunch WITH Crunch Berries (it HAS to be crunch berries or it doesn't make the list)
3. Cinnamon Toast Crunch
4. Honey Bunches of Oats with Peaches
5. Cracklin' Oat Bran

Top Five Favorite Pass Times:
1. Making ugly faces and taking pictures of them with my camera
2. Baking
3. Watching movies
4. Talking (face-to-face or on the phone, I just love to converse)
5. Puttering


Top Five Favorite Songs of all Time: (in no particular order)
1. Good Riddance (Green Day)
2. Hands Down (Dashboard Confessional)
3. More Than a Feeling (Boston)
4. Lyin' Eyes (The Eagles)
5. Sadie Hawkins Dance (Relient K)


Top Five Favorite Movies: (in no particular order)
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. 50 First Dates
3. We Were Soldiers
4. The 'Burbs
5. Meet Joe Black

13 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad you have joined the leagues of the bloggers! Welcome to blogspot.

Hatch Family said...

welcome to the blogging world! YIPPIE for Jalayne! Why did youd ecide to give in??

Anonymous said...

Yay! Jalayne has a blog!

Anonymous said...

I like the second picture of you ALOT better than the first one. :-)

J. said...

JAY! Finally you joined! I'm so proud *tear*. Justa kiddin. I love ya sis. You rock my world.

Justin said...

Good to see that you have joined the cesspool known as the world wide web. I look forward to frequent updates.

sandy said...

hi Jaylayne i noticed you on ashleys blog site so i thought i would check up on you. Sad face. It's ok, you'll be ok in good ole Logan.

Darby said...

Lajayne, you're a babe! Nice face. Welcome to the blogging world. I'll be checking in a lot, don't you worry. :)

Hannah said...

Welcome to the club of bloggers!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you are on the blogs. At least you have a cousin that is faithful for Utah State, you will be okay. I hope you will update with some pictures, I just love ones that you have put on. It is great to caught up on everyone in our blogging family. Welcome!

george & clarine review said...

At this stage of the game it certainly will be very unoriginal of me to say "welcome to the blogging world." gwh

Anonymous said...

Tofu isn't on your list of favorites I see

Phil

Ben and Camille said...

oh my gosh hi!!! i saw this on candalyn's blog. that picture is so hilarious! good times girl. how are you???