Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear Spartacus



Just wanted to give a little shout out to my wee, little brother on his 19th birthday! He actually isn't so wee or little but he is younger than me so...To let you know exactly how wee little he ISN'T: Clark is about six feet tall and his biceps (when flexed) are fifteen inches around. Isn't that CRAZY? He's pretty incredible. His mission papers are in and he is patiently awaiting the call.

I admire Clark because of his patience and his positive attitude. He is really good about smiling when things just aren't going so swell. He is outgoing and knows how to reach out to others and help them to feel welcome.

Favorite childhood memory: Clark wasn't even in elementary school yet. I was in the storage room getting something for Mom and Clark walked in and exclaimed, "What the hell is going on here?" I turned around and immediately told him that we don't say that word. He looked absolutely mortified and I assured him that I wouldn't tell on him this time because he didn't know. What an innocent one...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CLARK!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Well you just told on him to the whole world. Nice going, Jalayne.