Friday, June 20, 2008

The End

I finished my online special education class today! I took my final at 4:00. I missed five points out of fifty and I didn't review anything prior to the exam. It feels so nice to not have to worry about due dates or assignments and it feels even better to know that I can do something without feeling like I am procrastinating. I have two weeks of no homework, no tests, no readings, etc. Two weeks of freedom from school! My summer courses are half over and it feels nice. Two weeks of actual summer. Part of that time will be spent working and the other part will be spent in Arizona for Emily's wedding.

Online classes aren't my favorite, especially when they are structured online classes. Structure makes procrastination really difficult. I took the class online thinking it would be self-paced and I could sit down and do it all and be done-not the case with this course. But it's over and I'm free!

Woot woot! Woot woot! Woot woot!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hi jalayne!! Love that you have a blog. I saw it through Haylee's. Good times. Know that I will be stalking you from now on. :) hahaha. It really is a great way to keep in touch!

Andrew Cardon said...

I took Summer classes one year at USU and I didn't take them again it just makes the school year sooo long when you don't get any break. But the precious time off is always wonderful. Anyway, hope things are going well for you.