Monday, June 2, 2008

Celebrating 24 Years of Life

Happy Birthday, Kim! As tribute to your birthday I have made a list of 24 random nicknames, games, and sayings we have exchanged in honor of your 24 years of life.

1. "Hey Crazy" I would say. Kim would respond with "Hey Beautiful"

2. Kimbo the Bimbo

3. Travel Agent-that was a fun game

4. We'd fight and Kim would end it with "The best two years of my life were the two years before you were born!"

5. Church Material Center-if I remember correctly this is a game we only played once and it sure didn't last long. We set everything up and actually played for about five minutes before Kim said "I'm bored. Let's clean up."

6. We played restaurant all the time

7. We built forts under the ping pong table and played house

8. Playing Barbies-we played this one a lot and neither of us ever wanted to be the mom so we would always say our parents had died

9. "It's tradition"-I won't elaborate on this one, but Kim knows what I'm talking about

10. Taking inventory-at our condo in Hawaii Kim rolled over and hit the closet and when I asked what she were doing over there she said "I'm taking inventory"

11. Cucumber Melon-the scent of Hawaii. Neither of us liked the scent, but Kim used it throughout our Hawaii trip

12. Add-On/Telephone/Tricks-we spent tons of time playing this game on the tramp

13. "I love what you do for me, Toyota!"

14. Dancing with the Hertz Dance Company-"It's a beautiful life! oh oh oh", "I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream", "We go together", "This is the moment", "One brick at a time", "Shenanigans, that's me!"

15. Stop! In the name of love-I still remember that trampoline dance, we were pretty darn creative

16. Croquet-days upon days were spent playing this game in Moses Lake and in Danville, it was a good way to spend the summer days

17. "The Haunting"-probably my first really scary movie and Adam Dubrow tried to hold Kim's hand!

18. No Bake Cookies-we attempted to make them once when Mom was gone and we ruined them, she made us throw them out (it was all crummy; forming cookies was impossible!)

19. Cooking Shows-Mom even let us pre-measure the ingredients one time

20. I loved that Kim's birthdays were before mine because then I could ask for everything she got so I wouldn't have to borrow hers anymore (example: moon shoes)

21. Climbing trees in the park across the street in Moses Lake and getting sap all over our hands

22. Entertaining each other on our many road trips-"Open/Close", "Bicycle", "Car"

23. Setting Kim up on the worst blind date EVER-sorry about that!

24. Waking up in the morning, doing workbooks, putting on our bathing suits and playing outside in our bathing suits until it was time to take a bath that evening. We were the tannest little girls I've ever seen

1 comment:

Kim said...

Dang, we've had some fun times! Each item made me laugh. Thanks for being such a great sister and friend!