Friday, March 6, 2009

A Quarter of a Century

Today is Colette's 25th birthday. I wanted to honor her by sharing some pictures that express a side of Colette that I love. Colette likes to eat...almost as much as I do. Our love for food is something we have in common (she tends to hide it better than I). I love that she loves food because then I am not the only one eating and then I don't feel like such a heifer.



These pictures also portray something else about Colette that I love: she accepts my dares. I dared Colette to shove the large amount of ice cream in her mouth. I was surprised when she accepted the challenge and succeeded! She definitely got a brain freeze but she got it all in there at once which was the goal.



I also challenged her to eat a large piece of a funnel cake, and again she accepted the challenge. I love that she does this because it not only provides me with some awesome pictures but it also provides me with wonderful entertainment!



Colette, I hope you had a wonderful day full of delicious birthday food! I wish I could have been there to share it all with you, but just know that I ate some Girl Guide Biscuits (Girl Scout Cookies) in your birthday honor! Twenty-five years of life...I am glad I could be a part of the last four!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLETTE!

1 comment:

Colette said...

Thanks Jalayne! I am glad that you found the most attractive pictures of me! But I love it.