Monday, April 21, 2008

A Winning Drunk




When impaired by alcohol (or goggles that give you the drunken effect) I can't walk straight, I can't stand up straight, BUT I can win a relay race! I didn't feel so good after the race was over. Jason and I both had urpy tummies for a little while after the course.


Friday was A-Day on the Quad where local businesses set up booths and offer free candy, free Creamies, pamphlets, and other useless things. Colette, Jason, and I walked past the alcohol awareness booth. They set up a relay challenge for people who wanted to try out the drunk goggles. Jason and I accepted the challenge. I took the not-so-drunk pair and Jason took the way-drunk pair.

We received course directions.



We had to walk the line (by the way, holding your head does NOT help you see straight),

crawl beneath the hoop,


hula-hoop three times,




throw a ball in the air and spin around and catch the ball three times,



and make a basket at the double-shot.
(FYI: I shot and made the basket first but Colette decided to take a picture of Jason anyway)


I WON! I like to think it's because my drunken skills are okay, but it's probably because Jason's goggles had a higher level of drunkenness. Actually, the reason doesn't matter. I'M A WINNER!

2 comments:

Callie said...

You're a winner and you're NOT a drunk - both very good things!

Tawnya said...

Not only did you win, but you look fantastic in those goggles.