Friday, April 25, 2008

Tagged...Again

So I have been tagged yet again. Last time I was tagged by Sandy. Julie tagged me this time. I don't have a lot of time on my hands so I chose 20 of the 41 questions on the tag.

1. Your Hair? Blond
2. Your Favorite thing? the smell of clean laundry
3. Favorite Drink? Dr. Pepper
4. Room You're in? The Study
5. Your fear? small spaces where I can't move my arms freely
6. What do you want to be in 10 years? a mommy
7. One of your wish list items? new spectacles
8. Where you grew up? Pocatello, ID; Moses Lake, WA; Danville, CA; Idaho Falls, ID
9. Last thing you did? shower
10. What are you wearing? clothes
11. Your pet? I'd rather not have any-ever
12. Your Life? is being lived
13. Your Mood? nonchalant
14. Missing? My orange shirt. Has anyone seen it?
15. What are you thinking about right now? how much studying I have left to do
16. Your summer? will hopefully come soon
17. Your relationship status? As single as single gets. Anyone know any good men?
18. School? Is almost over. I'll be a super-senior on Monday at 9:20 when my last final ends
19. Soup? No thank you
20. Motto: You only live once

I tag Karen, Natasha, and Candalyn.

No comments: